- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I'd like to make a comment on the professionalism of the advice I obtained from the staff. I had a particular problem with an older Civic and they gave me advice to take the car to another facility to have the work done. It was the best advice given the situation and the problem was resolved. The point here is that they will honestly access the problem and give best solutions for customers and actually lose business. They also recently did a fantastic repair on my daughter's car. Before they performed this repair the front desk called me and gave me the option of doing it myself knowing it was within my knowledge base. I declined and they repaired it almost immediately and my daughter is completely satisfied. Can't Beat That!William G.
Renaissance Auto is always there to help. They really check out the problem and are very complete in their diagnosis.Ronald Anderson
The staff at Renaissance in Cary is THE BEST. I trust you guys completely to take great care of my automobiles, with honesty and at a fair price. Even though I've moved almost 600 miles away I still travel back to Cary for my schedule maintenance. Talk about loyalty - it's very well deserved!Rebecca Wingard